The Winter's Tale
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Winter's Tale
Last updated: 02/10/2017
Run! Your king has entrusted you with an important task, but your travels see you come toe to toe with a ferocious bear! Run, jump and dodge your way through a twisted landscape to escape the bear’s clutches and rescue the infant princess. Exit, pursued by bear.
Run from the bear! Your goal is to make it to the end of the level, collecting as many coins and gems as possible.
- W, A, S, D/arrow keys to Move
- Space to Jump
- Left/Right Ctrl to Slide
- Li-Ting Chan (Narrative, Cutscenes)
- Zach Fields (Game Design, Sound Design, Modelling)
- Janet Lu (Concept Art, Modelling, Animations, Additional Art)
- Karl Smith (Programming, Game Design)
- Special thanks to Matthew Gatland
- Based on William Shakespeare's The Winter’s Tale
- Created with Unity
- Sound Effects
- ‘The Four Seasons - Winter, Movement 1’ and ‘Winter, Movement 3’ Composed by Antonio Vivaldi, performed by John Harrison with the Wichita State University Chamber Players
- ‘Winter Reflections’ Composed and Performed by Kevin MacLeod
- ‘VIII. Catacombae. Sepulcrum romanum Largo’ Composed by Modest Mussorgsky and Performed by Skidmore College Orchestra
- Sourced from archive.org under the Attribution Noncommercial License
|Published||Oct 02, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 01, 2017|
|Authors||Karlamon, zachfields, adl4lu, kii|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Fast-Paced, Medieval, Minimalist, shakespeare, Singleplayer, Third Person|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Unzip the downloaded zip file according to your operating system, and double-click on the executable file to run the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.